“Happier, healthier, longer life for everyone”
Hungary will organize the Forum “Happier, healthier, longer life for everyone” to bring together obesity healthcare experts and patients to mark World Obesity Day Europe on March 4.
This event is also a training opportunity for doctors, dietitians, physiotherapists, health professionals, and pharmacists.
- Dr. Eszter Halmy, President of the Hungarian Society for the Study of Obesity
- Dr. István Barna, Board Member of the Hungarian Society of Hypertension
- Dr. Ferenc Kovács, Board Member of the Hungarian Society for the Study of Obesity
- Judit Pettkó, President of the Hungarian Association for People Living with Obesity
Lectures and discussions on these hot topics:
- Why is obesity a chronic disease?
- Harmful effects of weight stigma
- Disease management responsibility of the individual and society
March 4 2023, 10 am
D50 – Hotel and Event Centre
Damjanich Street 50
This event will also be streamed live online at: