Norwegian Obesity Seminar
Norway is organizing a Seminar to mark World Obesity Day this year and present a qualitative study final report based on in-depth interviews with people living with obesity. This event is free and will be in person and streamed on Facebook.
- What is really like to living with obesity in Norway in 2023?
- In what ways does obesity lead to stigma?
- How can we talk better, louder and more easily about obesity?
- Ole Guldvog from the Kantar Agency responsible for this research
- Samira Lekhal from the Center for Morbid Obesity in Health South-East
- Mari-Mette Graff from the National Association for People Living with Obesity (LFO)
- Mina Gerhardsen, secretary general of the National Association for Public Health in Norway
Date: March 2
08:30 – 10:30
Sentralen, Øvre Slottsgate 3, Oslo
Virtual members’ lunch “Obesity in Norway. What can we do?”
Members of FFO (Norwegian Organization of People Living with Obesity) and everyone who is interested is welcome to an eye-opening and motivational lunch virtual meeting moderated by a patient and a healthcare professional and researcher obesity expert.
- Mari Mette Graff, Head of the Norwegian Association of People Living with Obesity (FFO)
- Jøran Sture Hjelmeseth, Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo
Virtual, via Microsoft Teams
Register is needed: